Cooling Repair Clarksville
Evaporative coolers or swamp coolers are used commonly in dry and sultry climate. These coolers work effectively in non humid environment because of the manner they operate to cool down the air. It functions by pumping the water that is stored in a reservoir at the bottom of the unit which then runs via the fiber matting filter. Air that is coming from outside is cooled using an air compressor which eventually blows the same via the wet filter into the house directly. Since the air blows through wet filters, it lowers the temperature within the room. But being machines, they too are subject to wear and tear eventually resulting into mechanical issues. Are you experiencing any of these? Worry not. Cooler repair Clarksville TN professionals are just a few steps away.
Hiring cooler repair professionals is not a difficult task with some many offering service in this sector today. All you need to do is carry out a brief research work to find out the professionals/companies coming up in the top 10 list. You can either rely on Google or seek suggestions from any of your friends or family members or neighbors who have hired such service. Now, while some favor going for professional service; some prefer to fix the primary issues related to their room cooler on their own. If such is your move, it is essential to keep some technical tips in concern.
Making it easy for you to inspect the problems your room cooler is undergoing, here are some tips highlighted by cooler repair Clarksville TN professionals.
- Take the wet cells away from the cooler and search for any sign or damage caused by algae or mold growth.
- Check out the float control valve of the cooler. It is meant for regulating the water reservoir level. For opening the valve, you need to press the bulb float in the tank.
- Water has to fill up the water tank. If the same fails to do so, it is time to get the float valve assemble replaced. Turn on the circulation pump for observing the water movement via the upper tray. You need to get it replaced if the pump faces difficulty to operate successfully.
- Check the tension of the fan motor belt to the circulation fan. If the belt is worn, you need to replace it.
- Pour approximately one cup of bleach into the reservoir tank and turn on the circulation pump. The bleach should flow through your entire system. This will clean and deodorized it to help prevent growth of algae and mold.
- Make sure to get the swamp cooler drained and carefully scrub it using a brush. Once done, run water (clean) through the system.